People have skills which they want to offer to employers, however, low confidence and anxiety combined with a lack of interview experience results in them not gaining employment.
'Acing The Interview' is a 3-module one day workshop that provides practical, cutting-edge tools and techniques to prepare participants to 'Ace the Interview'.
The 3 modules are:
1. Resourceful You - Think
2. Managing You - Feel
3. Acing the Interview - Do
Explore how to manage your thoughts under pressure and control your critical voice. Understand how to manage anxiety and stress. Demonstrate your interview skills and use body language and well-formed responses to create a powerful and positive first impression.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Manage your thoughts and critical voice under pressure
- Visualise and mentally rehearse for success
- Recognise your emotional reactions and manage your emotions under pressure
- Utilise techniques to manage anxiety
- Demonstrate interview skills and deliver well-formed responses to questions
- Understand the STAR model and other communication techniques and how and when to use them
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".