By the end of the course, you'll have built on the skills learned in the Beginners’ course and will be able to:
• Play additional chords, including E and Am shape barre chords
• Demonstrate new strumming patterns
• Demonstrate basic finger picking techniques
• Confidently play more songs which use the chords and strums learned
• Build up the F chord to 5 strings
• Move common chord shapes up the fret board
Bring your own acoustic guitar.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed the Beginners course or equivalent.