For those who have done Introductory 1 (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Use basic French in a variety of everyday situations with some confidence (e.g. holidays, travel, at home)
• Use the present, the imperative and the near future tenses of regular and some common irregular verbs, in both the affirmative and negative forms
• Use prepositions with names of countries, cities and places
• Name and locate places in town, including shops
• Ask and give directions and ask and understand the time
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed a "French Introductory 1" course, "Let's Learn French", or equivalent.