For those who have done Introductory 2 or equivalent, this level assumes confidence in using basic spoken language (e.g. greetings, directions, use of numbers, shopping, ordering food and drink and talking about the weather).
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Talk about your home: rooms, furniture, housework
• Describe people/family members
• Talk about your daily routine
• Organise an outing: invite / accept / refuse an invitation (giving reasons)
• Talk about past events using the perfect tense (le passé composé) of verbs conjugated with “avoir” and “être”
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 2 course, or equivalent.