By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
• Describe how a bee colony functions
• List the components of a hive
• State the key steps involved in setting up a beehive
• Describe the key aspects of managing a bee colony
• Explain where to obtain bees and equipment
• List sources for finding more in-depth information about beekeeping
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".