For those who have done Spanish Introductory 1 (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you'll:
• Have an improved understanding of, and ability to use more successfully, the material from the previous course
• Have some improved ability to express yourself in basic Spanish
• Have some understanding of present tense irregular verbs, and be able to use some of them correctly
• Understand how comparisons are formed and be able, with some success, to use them correctly
• Have some understanding of how pronouns work, and be able, on some occasions, to use them correctly
• Be able to use, successfully at times, the Spanish for "this", "that", "these" and "those"
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 1 course, or equivalent.