For those who have done Introductory 1A (16 hours) recently or have equivalent knowledge.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Tell about immediate family/whanau and relationships
• Give and ask more personal information about yourself and others
• Use numbers for counting, age, ranking
• Communicate about simple home and leisure daily routines and activities
• Express feelings about activities
• Use calendar and clock time phrases
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 1A course, or equivalent. NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend at least 80% of the sessions.
The first time you enrol, you'll need to provide your National Student Number (NSN) or, if you don't have one, email a copy of your passport or birth certificate as proof of your NZ citizenship or residency to firstname.lastname@example.org.