An opportunity to learn practical skills to assist you in communicating in an assertive healthy manner, as well as improving your self-esteem. We'll work both individually and as a group using this environment to help us grow as we learn.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Speak in a language that commands respect and learn how to say “no”
• Use strategies to allow you not to be manipulated by other people
• Affirm yourself and others
• Express increased self-esteem
• Deal assertively with angry feelings and understand your own and others’ anger
• Interact more effectively in your personal relationships and the workplace
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".