Kick start your novel in this series of weekly workshops with practical writing exercises which will build ideas, form the raw material of your book and get you started.
An introductory course for those keen to start writing a novel. Bring pen and paper.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Generate ideas for writing your novel
• Create convincing characters
• Write compelling dialogue
• Develop a strong structure for your story
• Follow the process towards completing your first draft
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".