For beginners who have no prior knowledge of Arabic.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- Have had an introduction to some aspects of script and be able to write your name in Arabic
- Be able to use basic greetings and say where you are from
- Be able to name places in town and ask and give simple directions
- Be able to give and ask for telephone numbers and ask for someone on the telephone
- Be able to use numbers in dates, arranging to meet someone
- Be able to tell the time, days of the week, times of the day
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don’t have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We’ll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: “What You Need to Know”.