Join our experienced Vietnamese cook and find out how to create a range of traditional dishes from different parts of Vietnam that you can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner or at any time of day. Recipes include delicious wraps, pancakes, beef noodle soup, fried rolls with rice noodles and much more.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
• Define what characterises Vietnamese cooking and key ingredients
• Recognise and make popular street food from North to South of Vietnam
• Identify retail outlets which supply Vietnamese ingredients
• More confidently follow recipes provided and prepare those recipes with supervision
• Prepare dishes for home eating or entertaining
All ingredients provided but bring an apron, dish cloth, tea towels and containers to take food home.
Our cooking courses are designed to provide a collaborative and immersive learning experience where learners often work in pairs and/or groups. While we wish to create an inclusive environment for all participants, it is important to note that our courses are unable to accommodate specific food allergies or deviate from the preplanned dishes and menus.
Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".