Kimchi, K-POP, Hanguel(Korean Language), Hanbok(Korean traditional clothing), these all represent Korean culture. Korea is located in the very end of the continent of Asia. Its culture is rich and deep as its history goes back about 5,000 years.
This course is for those who would like to experience Korean culture and learn Korean language. If you are interested in Korea, it's for you!
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Read and write Korean language.
- Understand and use some Korean grammar, various endings of predicates such as '이에요/예요' '은/는' '아요/어요' '가다' '이/가' '-에 있다/없다' '-을/-를' '-(으)세요'
- Speak daily expressions in Korean at a basic level such as; greetings, self- introduction, location, shopping and daily life and so on.
- Speak around 200 words.
- Expand your knowledge about Korean history, Korean classical music, courtesy, weekend activities.
- Become more confident about the cultural aspects of these topics.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
No prior knowledge required, just an interest in Korean language and culture.