Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
For beginners who have no prior knowledge of Italian.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Formulate greetings, introductions and other expressions for basic everyday communication
• Use the rules of pronunciation
• Enquire and reply (formally and informally) about people's names, work situation, origin and family
• Recognise the verbs essere (to be) and avere (to have) and use the present tense in basic phrases
• Order, offer, accept and refuse food and drink in a cafe at a basic level
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".