For those who have completed an Introductory 1 course (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Use simple transport-related phrases
• Ask and give simple directions
• Ask and say the price of a product
• Use some phrases related to airport, hotel and bank
• Understand some mealtime etiquette and use simple food-related phrases
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For those who have completed an Introductory 1 course, or equivalent.