Become a better listener and more confident speaker in a range of situations.
By the end of the course, you'll:
• Gain strategies to improve your English conversation skills
• Be more confident in speaking more complex English in a range of situations
• Be able to understand more English, especially “New Zealand English”
• Know and be able to use a wider range of words and phrases more accurately
• Be able to describe more about living in New Zealand and New Zealand culture
NOTE: if the course is full, but you are a NZ citizen or resident, please add your name to the waiting list and also contact us on 04 385 8919 or email@example.com
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For ESOL students at levels 3 and 4 (those who can usually understand native speakers and can make themselves understood in unfamiliar situations). If you are enrolling with us for the first time, please contact the CEC office (04 385 8919) before enrolling so that we can check the level of your English to make sure that you are in the correct class.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend all the sessions. You must also provide evidence of NZ citizenship or residency, if applicable.