Can you communicate well but feel you need to review some basic grammar like tenses, articles and prepositions? This topic-based course will help you improve your grammar skills.
By the end of the course, you will:
• Be able to structure sentences more correctly
• Have more control over verb forms and tenses and how they are used with negatives and questions
• Use articles more correctly and with the meaning that you want to convey
• Be more confident using prepositions and adverbs
• Speak and write with more control over your grammar
• Have some answers to your grammar questions
NOTE: if the course is full, but you are a NZ citizen or resident, please add your name to the waiting list and also contact us on 04 385 8919 or email@example.com
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
For ESOL students at levels 3 and above (those who can usually understand native speakers and can make themselves understood in unfamiliar situations). If you're enrolling with us for the first time, please contact the CEC office (04 385 8919) before enrolling so that we can check the level of your English to make sure that you are in the correct class.
NOTE: This course is subsidised with funding from the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and for statistical purposes, some additional information is required as part of the enrolment process. A condition of enrolment on this course is that you will attend all sessions. You must also provide evidence of NZ citizenship or residency, if applicable.