Do you want to try yoga in a safe and friendly environment or do you already do yoga and want to learn more?
Sign up for Lucy’s Yoga course. It embodies “Moving with Manaaki”. Manaaki means to support and take care of ourselves, and show respect and generosity for others.
We will share tools to care for both our physical and mental health in a relaxed way.
By the end of this course you will:
● Be comfortable and confident with a variety of yoga poses
● Know how to modify or amplify poses to suit you
● Have improved your range of movement, strength, flexibility
● Have learned techniques to help you relax, sleep better and manage stress
● Have more self-awareness of your nervous system, breathing and posture
● Know a little of the physiology and philosophy of yoga
Bring a yoga mat, (if you don’t own one Lucy has a few recycled ones you can borrow, but most people prefer to use their own).
(This is a physical activity that involves an element of risk. While all possible measures are
taken to prevent accidents or injury, please note that participation is at your own risk).
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".