Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
A chance to experiment with watercolour paints and different sorts of paper - no experience needed and all materials provided.
Find out more about the fascinating medium that is watercolour. No experience is required - you'll be guided through a series of exercises to produce landscapes, still life and figures. You will become more confident with watercolour as you develop your own style.
All materials included in course fee.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Pencil a basic sketch with simple perspective
• Demonstrate the workings of watercolour brushes and paint
• Understand and apply basic wash techniques
• Describe the different weights of paper and their effects
• Gain more insight into the use of colour
• Become more confident in the watercolour medium
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".